Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum

Welcome to the OFFICIAL forum for the MobCraft SMP Server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
oac_fakeman
Assassin...Assassin..Really? Vote_lcapAssassin...Assassin..Really? Voting_barAssassin...Assassin..Really? Vote_rcap 
LakerHater265
Assassin...Assassin..Really? Vote_lcapAssassin...Assassin..Really? Voting_barAssassin...Assassin..Really? Vote_rcap 
Ancite6
EpicToastTyme
jamesjr0204
tibby159
ExplosiveWaffles
xXxTakumaxXx
iWarrior
itsame273
Most active topic starters
LakerHater265
oac_fakeman
Ancite6
EpicToastTyme
Nazey
tibby159
ExplosiveWaffles
jamesjr0204
xXxTakumaxXx
iWarrior
Keywords
Most Viewed Topics
FAILED TO VERIFY USERNAME!!! HELP
FAILED TO VERIFY USERNAME!!! HELP
failed to verify username!
Welcome to the Forum!
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK
A solution to "Failed to Verify Username"?
Terraria SUCKS.
Can't Connect to Minecraft.net
GRIEFERS SERVER GREIFED LIKE CRAZY
Ban List for the Server
Latest topics
» Crazy that this site is still up....
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:21 am by jamesjr0204

» Proof of Daboy Railroad grief
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:24 am by LakerHater265

» MobCity vs. riders
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 am by LakerHater265

» Server Status
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 am by Sasori640

» LakerHater265 issue
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:09 am by Kami675

» nightman998
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am by LakerHater265

» Pixel Art by LakerHater265
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 am by LakerHater265

» plz whitelist me?
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm by LakerHater265

» WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm by LakerHater265

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Server Status
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 pm by LakerHater265
Just something to help if you want to know the player count, or if the server's even online. Please click on the links to vote for the server so we can get more players.
Assassin...Assassin..Really? B_560_95_1

Links To Vote:
Planet Minecraft - http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/mobcraft-smp-server/
Mineshafter - http://mineshafter.info/servers/recent …

Comments: 5
plz whitelist me?
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 am by blaker745
im really angry i want to be whit listed plz can i?

Comments: 1
WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 am by deathslack
WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON

Server is coming back online!
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 pm by Ancite6
IP: 24.108.89.93
Server will be hosted under my Laptop their is only 10 slots, and not 24/7 but it will be online!
(IP might change so come back often!)

Comments: 2
Server Online!
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm by LakerHater265
Server is back up... For now.

Comments: 8
Laker i hope you have a back-up plan when server going down to that 7 month
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm by deathslack
Laker i hope you have a back-up plan when server going down to that 7 month
You could give the server files to ancite and let him run the server

We Have NPCs!!!
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:36 pm by Ancite6
Their is 7 different types of NPCs

NPC Types:

- Trader
- Blacksmith
- Wizard (Can Teleport, And have it active a command without typing)
- Basic (Just a Basic Walk and Talk NPC)
- Healer
- Guard
- Quester (Can't use these because we need to set up the quest files.)

Comments: 0
NPC plugin for server?
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:41 am by Ancite6
If you want a NPC Plugin you guys have to promise not to abuse it like mobdeguise >.> with spawning alot of NPC's for one thing...

NPC plugin is called NPCWarehouse with no MySGL required or Spout require! ^_^ and it automates the NPC skin to whatever you called the NPC name! (the name has to be registered with Minecraft/Mineshafter to get the skin Razz)

HiddenLeaf course
Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 am by Nazey
If you passed the course take a picture of your character in the room that you finished in using F5 looking in the front
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To go to that course, warp to HiddenCourse
--------------------------------------------------------------
The creators of that course …

Assassin...Assassin..Really?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExplosiveWaffles
Dirt Miner
Dirt Miner
ExplosiveWaffles

Assassin...Assassin..Really? Empty
PostSubject: Assassin...Assassin..Really?   Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:42 am

AssassinNinja, giving you Op was a huge mistake. You say you wanted it but it turns out you were a giant assbag liar (not a very good one either). I wanted you to be Op, but you were just gonna use it for your griefer needs. We have proof as oac_fakeman found you placed the sign. And even more you told me on a skype call AND I QUOTE "I DONT LIKE THIS SERVER VERY MUCH". And at one point in it you also said you had a team and were using the Epsilon client (how elso would you go on as AssassinNinja 5 and 55 so fast? Cause it has a namespoofer). And at one point in game you got mad at me cause I wouldnt let you be owner of Mole City and then you said you were gonna remove me from your "team". I NEVER WANTED OR WAS PART OF IT. And dont give us bullshit, oac has proof, and the Login Plugin cant be hacked, it has a secure bukkit code that even if you get the right pass it doesnt let you most of the time. So quit coming up with fake stories, its not gonna work, and we also have more proof, THE IP LOGS, all laker has to do is find if you came on as AssassinNinja (ur account that got supposedly "hacked") from your other AssassinNinja logins and if the IPs match, your fucked. Give it up, you know your a griefer, just admit it. FUCKING ADMIT IT. I hope you get banned or deoped. So good bye every one and AssassinNinja, ya piece of shit
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

Assassin...Assassin..Really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin...Assassin..Really?   Assassin...Assassin..Really? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:33 pm

It was EXTREMLEY bad damage aswell. iI couldnt come onthe last and the few days cuz mineshafter was bugging up and when ever i log on, the server is down so, i cannot weild anymore proof but yes, it was assassin and i should get his ip and ip ban him for what he did.
Back to top Go down

Assassin...Assassin..Really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum :: General Category :: General Server Talk-
Jump to: