Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum

Welcome to the OFFICIAL forum for the MobCraft SMP Server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
oac_fakeman
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... Vote_lcapOMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... Voting_barOMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... Vote_rcap 
LakerHater265
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... Vote_lcapOMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... Voting_barOMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... Vote_rcap 
Ancite6
EpicToastTyme
jamesjr0204
tibby159
ExplosiveWaffles
xXxTakumaxXx
iWarrior
itsame273
Most active topic starters
LakerHater265
oac_fakeman
Ancite6
EpicToastTyme
Nazey
tibby159
ExplosiveWaffles
jamesjr0204
iWarrior
deathslack
Keywords
Most Viewed Topics
FAILED TO VERIFY USERNAME!!! HELP
FAILED TO VERIFY USERNAME!!! HELP
failed to verify username!
Welcome to the Forum!
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK
A solution to "Failed to Verify Username"?
Terraria SUCKS.
Can't Connect to Minecraft.net
GRIEFERS SERVER GREIFED LIKE CRAZY
Ban List for the Server
Latest topics
» Crazy that this site is still up....
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:21 am by jamesjr0204

» Proof of Daboy Railroad grief
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:24 am by LakerHater265

» MobCity vs. riders
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 am by LakerHater265

» Server Status
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 am by Sasori640

» LakerHater265 issue
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:09 am by Kami675

» nightman998
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am by LakerHater265

» Pixel Art by LakerHater265
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 am by LakerHater265

» plz whitelist me?
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm by LakerHater265

» WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm by LakerHater265

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Server Status
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 pm by LakerHater265
Just something to help if you want to know the player count, or if the server's even online. Please click on the links to vote for the server so we can get more players.
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... B_560_95_1

Links To Vote:
Planet Minecraft - http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/mobcraft-smp-server/
Mineshafter - http://mineshafter.info/servers/recent …

Comments: 5
plz whitelist me?
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 am by blaker745
im really angry i want to be whit listed plz can i?

Comments: 1
WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 am by deathslack
WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON

Server is coming back online!
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 pm by Ancite6
IP: 24.108.89.93
Server will be hosted under my Laptop their is only 10 slots, and not 24/7 but it will be online!
(IP might change so come back often!)

Comments: 2
Server Online!
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm by LakerHater265
Server is back up... For now.

Comments: 8
Laker i hope you have a back-up plan when server going down to that 7 month
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm by deathslack
Laker i hope you have a back-up plan when server going down to that 7 month
You could give the server files to ancite and let him run the server

We Have NPCs!!!
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:36 pm by Ancite6
Their is 7 different types of NPCs

NPC Types:

- Trader
- Blacksmith
- Wizard (Can Teleport, And have it active a command without typing)
- Basic (Just a Basic Walk and Talk NPC)
- Healer
- Guard
- Quester (Can't use these because we need to set up the quest files.)

Comments: 0
NPC plugin for server?
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:41 am by Ancite6
If you want a NPC Plugin you guys have to promise not to abuse it like mobdeguise >.> with spawning alot of NPC's for one thing...

NPC plugin is called NPCWarehouse with no MySGL required or Spout require! ^_^ and it automates the NPC skin to whatever you called the NPC name! (the name has to be registered with Minecraft/Mineshafter to get the skin Razz)

HiddenLeaf course
OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 am by Nazey
If you passed the course take a picture of your character in the room that you finished in using F5 looking in the front
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To go to that course, warp to HiddenCourse
--------------------------------------------------------------
The creators of that course …

OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FLeXxHD
Just Spawned!
Just Spawned!

OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... Empty
PostSubject: OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE....   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 pm

I CAME ON THIS MORNING AND THE TOWN WWAS DEMOLISHED AND THEY WERE GOING AROUND GREIFING EVERYONE. THEN ONE OF THEM WHO WAS A HACKER. LOGGED IN WITH LAKERS ACCOUNT AND OPED THEN ALL AND GO TNT AND BLEW EVERYTHING UP AND THEN THEY LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT AFTER I GOT BANNED AS I WENT INTO THE WEBSITE CHAT AND ONE OF THEM WHO WASN'T A GREIFER TOLD ME HERES A LIST OF THEIR NAMES . IF I WAS OP I COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
:
joefish345 : greifer
harley409 : greifer
ryry7 : told the hacker lakers account. greifer . Told them the ip
craftmine999 : greifer
greenrobot328 : greifer
r3dDonk3y : greifer
killeris069 : greifer
evaldas5353 : greifer
Rory : greifer
ninja_boy123 : Main hacker . logged into lakers account
Tixxt : greifer
Ben_Neville : greifer
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: banned   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 pm

i was banned by them too.
Back to top Go down
jamesjr0204
Wood Miner
Wood Miner

PostSubject: I just killed the server!   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm

people are hacking other people's account so I stopped the server!
Back to top Go down
LakerHater265
Server Creator
Server Creator

PostSubject: Re: OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE....   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 am

I will be sure to ban them. The server has been backed up and soon to be whitelisted.
Back to top Go down
jamesjr0204
Wood Miner
Wood Miner

PostSubject: Way Can't wait for it to be back up!   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 am

the only problem with the white list is they hacked your account laker so they could sign in with your user name.
Back to top Go down
LakerHater265
Server Creator
Server Creator

PostSubject: Re: OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE....   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 am

jamesjr0204 wrote:
the only problem with the white list is they hacked your account laker so they could sign in with your user name.

Actually, they used AnjoCaido(the client where you only have enter your username). I set online-mode to true, so that client breaks and can not be used on this server.
Back to top Go down
jamesjr0204
Wood Miner
Wood Miner

PostSubject: YAY   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 am

when will it be ready?
Back to top Go down
jamesjr0204
Wood Miner
Wood Miner

PostSubject: SERVER IS BACK ALIVE   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 am

IM HEAR TO CONFORM THE SERVER IS BACK AND WORKING 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE....   OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE.... Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG THE SERVER GOT GREIFED BY ABOUT 10 PEOPLE....
Page 1 of 1