Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum

Welcome to the OFFICIAL forum for the MobCraft SMP Server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
oac_fakeman
New Section Plz Vote_lcapNew Section Plz Voting_barNew Section Plz Vote_rcap 
LakerHater265
Ancite6
EpicToastTyme
jamesjr0204
tibby159
ExplosiveWaffles
xXxTakumaxXx
iWarrior
itsame273
Most active topic starters
LakerHater265
oac_fakeman
Ancite6
EpicToastTyme
Nazey
tibby159
ExplosiveWaffles
jamesjr0204
iWarrior
deathslack
Keywords
Most Viewed Topics
FAILED TO VERIFY USERNAME!!! HELP
FAILED TO VERIFY USERNAME!!! HELP
failed to verify username!
Welcome to the Forum!
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK
A solution to "Failed to Verify Username"?
Terraria SUCKS.
Can't Connect to Minecraft.net
GRIEFERS SERVER GREIFED LIKE CRAZY
Ban List for the Server
Latest topics
» Crazy that this site is still up....
New Section Plz EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:21 am by jamesjr0204

» Proof of Daboy Railroad grief
New Section Plz EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:24 am by LakerHater265

» MobCity vs. riders
New Section Plz EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 am by LakerHater265

» Server Status
New Section Plz EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 am by Sasori640

» LakerHater265 issue
New Section Plz EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:09 am by Kami675

» nightman998
New Section Plz EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am by LakerHater265

» Pixel Art by LakerHater265
New Section Plz EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 am by LakerHater265

» plz whitelist me?
New Section Plz EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm by LakerHater265

» WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON
New Section Plz EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm by LakerHater265

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Server Status
New Section Plz EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 pm by LakerHater265
Just something to help if you want to know the player count, or if the server's even online. Please click on the links to vote for the server so we can get more players.
New Section Plz B_560_95_1

Links To Vote:
Planet Minecraft - http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/mobcraft-smp-server/
Mineshafter - http://mineshafter.info/servers/recent …

Comments: 5
plz whitelist me?
New Section Plz EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 am by blaker745
im really angry i want to be whit listed plz can i?

Comments: 1
WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON
New Section Plz EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 am by deathslack
WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON

Server is coming back online!
New Section Plz EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 pm by Ancite6
IP: 24.108.89.93
Server will be hosted under my Laptop their is only 10 slots, and not 24/7 but it will be online!
(IP might change so come back often!)

Comments: 2
Server Online!
New Section Plz EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm by LakerHater265
Server is back up... For now.

Comments: 8
Laker i hope you have a back-up plan when server going down to that 7 month
New Section Plz EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm by deathslack
Laker i hope you have a back-up plan when server going down to that 7 month
You could give the server files to ancite and let him run the server

We Have NPCs!!!
New Section Plz EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:36 pm by Ancite6
Their is 7 different types of NPCs

NPC Types:

- Trader
- Blacksmith
- Wizard (Can Teleport, And have it active a command without typing)
- Basic (Just a Basic Walk and Talk NPC)
- Healer
- Guard
- Quester (Can't use these because we need to set up the quest files.)

Comments: 0
NPC plugin for server?
New Section Plz EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:41 am by Ancite6
If you want a NPC Plugin you guys have to promise not to abuse it like mobdeguise >.> with spawning alot of NPC's for one thing...

NPC plugin is called NPCWarehouse with no MySGL required or Spout require! ^_^ and it automates the NPC skin to whatever you called the NPC name! (the name has to be registered with Minecraft/Mineshafter to get the skin Razz)

HiddenLeaf course
New Section Plz EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 am by Nazey
If you passed the course take a picture of your character in the room that you finished in using F5 looking in the front
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To go to that course, warp to HiddenCourse
--------------------------------------------------------------
The creators of that course …

New Section Plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
itsame273
Dirt Miner
Dirt Miner

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Laker, i request that you make an OP complaint section. This is because people who are OP on this server have all the power at the moment. They can abuse it however they wish when you are not on (or any other OP is on). The reason I request this is mostly due to fakeman's lack of responsibility and abuse of power as an OP. when people have valuables stolen, like 5 stacks of iron, 3 stacks of gold, 2 stacks of diamond, 4 stacks of redstone, and 5 stacks of coal; all he says is "go and mine it yourself again". That's kind of understandable considering that OPs aren't supposed to help players get materials. but they should help investigate the culprit at the least. When I ask if I can access the shop, he just ignores me, then when I ask him to respond, he just says no. Then he finally fulfill some other player's request after that other player has been bugging him for 2 hours..... I feel really bad for that other player for having to bug him for 2 hours. Then I asked him "Isn't an OP supposed to grant basic rights to honest players?" and he says "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" and mutes me. Because he didn't say to the public that I was muted, no 1 knows (except for him) that I am muted, therefore only he is able to un-mute me. If this isn't abuse of power, I don't know what is. I didn't even break any rules.....

P.S. can some1 un-mute me?

P.P.S. I got un-muted, thanks to whoever did it
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

the reason why you were muted is because you swore at other players. Plus, if i wasn't on or any ops, they have to go mine it them self. Also, i unmuted you aswell. You were only muted for 1 minute, i use no caps, only accidentally, and your trying to make im a bad op becasue im ignoring you. In addition to ignoring you, im doing something else as well. And no way people can have 2 stacks of diamond without someone giving it to them. And your sounding to me, your directing it to me and trying to get op! Laker can even check the logs aswell.
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Plus stop trying to make out your 'admin' too. I thought at first you were a nice guy, trying to help others, but trying to tell others what to do, its just wrong man! My request to you is to stop making out your admin, try not to tell ppl what to do. Also, linking to your post, no one would give my items back, no one would even try to get the items back. If it was on ssp, you would have to mine it your self. Posting for someone to unmute you, thats begging and in the wrong section. It should be in 'Ban appealing' anyways. And i mute people for swearing, because kids might be on! And i mute around 1 min! Heesh
Back to top Go down
itsame273
Dirt Miner
Dirt Miner

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:38 pm

yes, i didn't get those diamonds by myself, but i didn't ask for diamonds... i asked for redstone which i did aquire myself, as well as the ability to access the shop, which is an ability that any honest player should have. also, i was not swearing at other players, i'm extremely happy that laker can check the logs, so that he can find this out. also plz read the post, the reason im saying ur a bad op isn't just cuz ur ignoring me. im not trying to tell u what to do, im inquiring why u have ur powers as op if u aren't helping others. again I WAS NOT SWEARING, also please note that u muted me without letting others realize it. if u wanted to u could've muted me forever (which was what i believed ur intention was).
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:06 pm

ya=
I WAS NOT SWEARING,
You shout ingame as well, and i unmuted you aswell, be greatful your not banned like others. This as far as i know is the only working cracked server. And tibby owns the server anyways. And my op powers is amazing. I do not abuse them in anyway. People want adventure, so i tried to get the people who wanted adventure it. I even found a abanoned mine. Someone said it was their first time aswell! And people respect me too! And if i would of muted you forever, i would of banned you anyways. And saying 'isn't an OP supposed to grant basic rights to honest players?'
thats being clever and asking for a mute to! It sounds like your 'in your face or i will get you de-opped'. Just if you don't like me, find a diffrent server then. I will stick around here a long time, so don't expect me to go anytime soon. I have been wasiting my time doing this when i could be helping the users who actually do need me. And the reason why im not giving people stuff, is that they could be lying, thats why i tell them to mine it themselfs. I try my verybest to help others. And to you, read my post. You are acting childish 'why this why that'. Its because we're busy. Plus, when you were on, you said thanks to me who unmuted you. I was half asleep to. For this server, i woke up at 8:00am. Would anyone else do that? No
Back to top Go down
itsame273
Dirt Miner
Dirt Miner

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm

ok, I guess it probably is too much for me to ask you to go out of your way to help me. but giving me permission to the shop should just take a few sec. plus i stopped pestering you about giving me materials after the first try. i only shout after i do not recieve a response after 10 tries. by asking you "isn't an OP supposed to grant basic right to honest players" is because you weren't doing that. I'm not trying to sound clever, im just trying to help myself and the other people that want basic rights instead of doing your special "survival course". I have done nothing wrong, shouting once shouldn't get me banned. you say you do your very best to help others, but it seems to me that you just do your best to help those that don't need help. what is childish about questioning things that one does not understand? isn't it your job to answer these questions? typing a response only takes a few seconds of your time. you're being childish by saying your busy when you're just setting up your "survival course" and neglecting the greifing and stealing that's going on. you woke up at 8:00, i woke up at 6:00
Back to top Go down
LakerHater265
Server Creator
Server Creator

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 pm

I will add a new section, as well as a swear word filter.
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 pm

ok itsame you win. Just stop typing out 20 line posts. Am i still gunna be op laker?
Back to top Go down
LakerHater265
Server Creator
Server Creator

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 pm

oac_fakeman wrote:
ok itsame you win. Just stop typing out 20 line posts. Am i still gunna be op laker?
You aren't?
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:44 pm

i am op but like am i gunna keep it
Back to top Go down
itsame273
Dirt Miner
Dirt Miner

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:42 am

im not trying to get u de-opped, ur a good guy. the reason I posted this was to keep you from straying from your responsiblities as an OP.
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 pm

ok whatever someone pls close this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Section Plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section Plz   New Section Plz Empty

Back to top Go down

New Section Plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum :: Server Category :: Suggestions-
Jump to: