Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mob's Minecraft Multiplayer Forum

Welcome to the OFFICIAL forum for the MobCraft SMP Server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
oac_fakeman
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Vote_lcapmob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Voting_barmob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Vote_rcap 
LakerHater265
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Vote_lcapmob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Voting_barmob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Vote_rcap 
Ancite6
EpicToastTyme
jamesjr0204
tibby159
ExplosiveWaffles
xXxTakumaxXx
iWarrior
itsame273
Most active topic starters
LakerHater265
oac_fakeman
Ancite6
EpicToastTyme
Nazey
tibby159
ExplosiveWaffles
jamesjr0204
deathslack
xXxTakumaxXx
Keywords
Most Viewed Topics
FAILED TO VERIFY USERNAME!!! HELP
FAILED TO VERIFY USERNAME!!! HELP
failed to verify username!
Welcome to the Forum!
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK
A solution to "Failed to Verify Username"?
Terraria SUCKS.
Can't Connect to Minecraft.net
GRIEFERS SERVER GREIFED LIKE CRAZY
Ban List for the Server
Latest topics
» Crazy that this site is still up....
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:21 am by jamesjr0204

» Proof of Daboy Railroad grief
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:24 am by LakerHater265

» MobCity vs. riders
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 am by LakerHater265

» Server Status
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 am by Sasori640

» LakerHater265 issue
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:09 am by Kami675

» nightman998
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am by LakerHater265

» Pixel Art by LakerHater265
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 am by LakerHater265

» plz whitelist me?
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm by LakerHater265

» WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm by LakerHater265

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Server Status
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 pm by LakerHater265
Just something to help if you want to know the player count, or if the server's even online. Please click on the links to vote for the server so we can get more players.
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK B_560_95_1

Links To Vote:
Planet Minecraft - http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/mobcraft-smp-server/
Mineshafter - http://mineshafter.info/servers/recent …

Comments: 5
plz whitelist me?
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 am by blaker745
im really angry i want to be whit listed plz can i?

Comments: 1
WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 am by deathslack
WHY SERVER DON'T TURN ON

Server is coming back online!
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 pm by Ancite6
IP: 24.108.89.93
Server will be hosted under my Laptop their is only 10 slots, and not 24/7 but it will be online!
(IP might change so come back often!)

Comments: 2
Server Online!
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm by LakerHater265
Server is back up... For now.

Comments: 8
Laker i hope you have a back-up plan when server going down to that 7 month
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm by deathslack
Laker i hope you have a back-up plan when server going down to that 7 month
You could give the server files to ancite and let him run the server

We Have NPCs!!!
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:36 pm by Ancite6
Their is 7 different types of NPCs

NPC Types:

- Trader
- Blacksmith
- Wizard (Can Teleport, And have it active a command without typing)
- Basic (Just a Basic Walk and Talk NPC)
- Healer
- Guard
- Quester (Can't use these because we need to set up the quest files.)

Comments: 0
NPC plugin for server?
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:41 am by Ancite6
If you want a NPC Plugin you guys have to promise not to abuse it like mobdeguise >.> with spawning alot of NPC's for one thing...

NPC plugin is called NPCWarehouse with no MySGL required or Spout require! ^_^ and it automates the NPC skin to whatever you called the NPC name! (the name has to be registered with Minecraft/Mineshafter to get the skin Razz)

HiddenLeaf course
mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 am by Nazey
If you passed the course take a picture of your character in the room that you finished in using F5 looking in the front
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To go to that course, warp to HiddenCourse
--------------------------------------------------------------
The creators of that course …

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Empty
PostSubject: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?syp31xhhfky8j5x.

Ok, this texture pack is in BETA, and not fully complete and textures are messed up.

WARNING!
THIS IS A 32X TEXTURE PACK, SO YOU NEED A HD PATCHER. IF YOU SEE FIRE IN BRICKS OR GOLD BLOCKS, YOU HAVENT OR INCORRECTLY PATCHED YOUR GAME. You can use the mcpatcher or optimine and optifog (optimine ones im not sure but the mc patcher works since i tested it, so i will only provide mcpatcher's link) Also if you do install optimine and the patch, it will crash you game up, so i highly suggest you get mcpatcher, although optimine gives you fps increase.

EDIT:Optifine gives you mcpatcher needs so just use that or whatever

mcpatcher got from here and all necessary info: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/232701-611-update173-compatible-mcpatcher-hd-fix-210-02/

Items:

mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Items12

and the blocks:

mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Terrai12

Now this in beta, so do see bugs like the wool and gui, like crafting and chest gui are bugged so yh, have fun!
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm

love this texture pack?ill downgrade to 16x. I will personally edit EVERY block to downgrade it.
Back to top Go down
LakerHater265
Server Creator
Server Creator

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:31 am

EDIT: With Optifine Dual Core, It runs fine. I'll use the 32px version, and I don't know what you are saying about redstone. It looks okay. Maybe you didn't use the lastest version of MC patcher? 32px is fine for me, although it would be nice to have a 16px for those with wooden computers. This is the BEST texture pack I've used! I'm featuring it on my "Let's Play" series Smile Good work.

Last edited by LakerHater265 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ExplosiveWaffles
Dirt Miner
Dirt Miner
ExplosiveWaffles

PostSubject: AWESOME   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 am

looking awesome so far and yes i agree to make it 16x for not so good comps. i"ll definetly try this and use it. Also i noticed this looks like more like a compilation of popular texture packs with some edited physics which is a neat idea. If u need help transferring it to 16x I would be more than glad to help :3
Back to top Go down
jamesjr0204
Wood Miner
Wood Miner

PostSubject: 99.99% Perfect   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:32 am

The only thing is the redstone is just a gray paper thing, i now its still in beta.
Back to top Go down
Ancite6
Operator
Operator

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Plz fix redstone
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:18 am

guy list of bugs:
Redstone texture on floor bugged
Default skin is Honeydew
Wool is default
crafting gui and furnace ect are bugged
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:25 am

change list comming so far for beta 0.2v

- Redstone changed to default until gets fixed

- Jolicraft wool textures

- Default skin

- Dokucarft gui
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 am

New texture pack! List of features and bugs in beta 0.1v:

- Added new bone texture
- Jolicraft wool texture
- Fixed redstone bug
- fixed Gui
- Added new compass and watch
- new clock dial
- added nether textures
-New saddle texture
- Fixed honeydew skin problem
- Added new pigman texture
- Fixed people complaining about ores and stone not mixing in
- New background

ADDED HD FONT YAYYY

List of bugs:

Not 16X COMPATIBLE AHH
- 1 wool colour is not jolicraft

Any more bugslet me know!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?68ko5kcqavw31md
Back to top Go down
LakerHater265
Server Creator
Server Creator

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:34 am

I tried v0.2, but I think v0.1's main screen was better. Other than that it's good.
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 pm

its pretty easy getting textures from 32x to 64x but downgrading it to 16x WILL look horrible.

I will change the backgrounf to paintely??l
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 pm

idk how to start a poll but sghould i change sword textures?
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 pm

EXPLOSIE, MAKE ME A JAM TEXTUREPACK (CONVERT TO 16X :/ ) I dont have the right tools for brush sizes (DAMN PAINT.NET
Back to top Go down
LakerHater265
Server Creator
Server Creator

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 pm

oac_fakeman wrote:
idk how to start a poll but sghould i change sword textures?
No, they're great!
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:06 am

if you wanr me to post what ie done wiht SIMPLIFYING th eitems.png image let e know!
Back to top Go down
jamesjr0204
Wood Miner
Wood Miner

PostSubject: UPDATE FOR 1.8   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 am

HEY ITS JAMES :-)) PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE THIS TEXTURE PACK! I LOVE IT AND ONLY USE IT! WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE PLEASE UPDATE IT FOR 1.8! THANKS, ITS A SAME MOBCITY SERVER DIED Sad
Back to top Go down
oac_fakeman
Cobblestone Miner
Cobblestone Miner
oac_fakeman

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:35 pm

as soon as the optifine updates, ill update for1.8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK   mob city electric mix BETA TEXTURE PACK Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1